Spring is indeed in the air!
We honor the seasons with ceremony and celebration! Spring is my favorite time of the year... I walk outside in my Pennsylvania gray climate, to welcome the first robin who has returned to sing her song to me with joy and anticipation of Mother Earth awakening, seedlings sprouting and the days growing longer. I see the first colorful and fragrant blooms rising from the newly warmed earth.
This is our theme for a day filled with music, meditation, yoga practice, healthy and organic foods and spring elixirs, and a workshop to inspire you to plant seeds of intention in your life and in rich soil - then commit to nurture them all with love!
- Saturday March 30th, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- WellSpring Valley, 183 Donegal Lake Road, Stahlstown, PA 15687
- Sunday April 28th, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- The Center of Harmony, 253 Mercer Street, Harmony, PA 16037
The Retreat Day Includes:
- 11:00 am - Morning Yoga and guided meditation journeying to the place when we were but a seed and emerging anew. Gentle and rhythmic flow practice. Led by Tami Gingrow with accompaniment by World Percussionist, Gordon Nunn.
- 1:00 pm - Fuel Your Body! We offer foods available in the spring season and share why it is important to eat seasonally and how to use food as medicine.
- 2:00 pm - Seeds of Intention Spirit of Love Workshop. We will start with a guided meditation and journaling exercises, followed by actually planting seeds to take home and nurture until it is time to plant them in the earth!
Total Investment $125.00
Make a weekend of it!
Join us Sunday March 31st, 10:00 am - 12:30 pm, as we fuse yoga and movement for a Yoga Hike in Ohiopyle State Park, a high energy center filled with magnificent waterfalls and natural beauty.
We are happy to reserve the perfect lodging option for you.
Please reach out! We are always available and happy to help!
Call us at 412-999-3553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.