Ohiopyle Elemental Yoga Hikes
- Time: 9:00am - 11:30pm
- Location: Ohiopyle State Park
- 7 Sheridan St, Ohiopyle, PA 15470
- 2019 Dates:
- Sunday May 19
- Saturday June 1st
- Investment: $25
We are so very pleased to bring our Elemental Yoga Hike Series to Ohiopyle State Park! Immerse yourself in nature! Enjoy the amazing mountain vistas. Each week our hike will focus on an element and how that relates to our energetic body and our chakras.
It seems fitting as we root down to the earth to literally connect our bare feet to the earth. As we breathe deeply in yoga to fuel our motions and practice pranayama (breathing exercises) the pure mountain air which is ionized by moving water has many health benefits!
During a yoga hike you will learn to fuse yoga and movement, to focus on the elements in nature helping you quiet the mind for meditation, and to use trees, rocks, and sloping hillsides to enhance your yoga practice.
What to Bring:
- Lightweight comfortable hiking shoes
What to Expect:
- A moderate 3-4 mile hike with multiple stops along the way to immerse ourselves in nature with our yoga practice
- The beautiful scenery in Ohiopyle! It is unmatched and majestic with huge waterfalls and many hiking trails