Urban Garden Party Yoga
Join Yoga Teacher and Spiritual Healing Artist Tami Gingrow on her “Summer Tour”!
Summer session June 20th to September 26th
- Time: Wednesday Mornings from 11am-12:15 pm
- Location: 3429 Harrisburg Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15204
- Investment: We are pleased to offer this experience in exchange for donations from the heart!
- You can bring cash or enter any amount on the registration. Keeping in mind average cost for a yoga class ranges from $10-15.
- Please bring a HEALTHY potluck lunch dish!
- Healthy means not processed. Ingredients as close to its natural form as possible. Ideally something you grew or purchased from a farmer. If you wish to learn how to eat healthier and fuel your body for optimal health, then these garden parties are for you!!
“Transformational Elemental Yoga” is Body in Balance’s signature yoga class... With an emphasis on pranayama, alignment, immersing yourself in the elements and nature, and most importantly…..going within….to discover your higher consciousness. Tami loves to playfully explore how to build more challenging poses from the ground up using architectural features and props in nature.
Tuning into our true nature and our child nature while increasing strength, flexibility stamina and core strength. Discover the Goddess within!
We hope to build and strengthen community by offering our “Garden Party Yoga Series”, including HEALTHY potluck - plus opportunities to participate in organic gardening projects or other holistic lifestyle activities such as foraging and preserving, using plant medicines and more.
The idea is that we come together in our neighborhoods. We help our neighbors in need if we are able. We share tips on transforming our health. We break bread together - really getting to know our neighbors and develop strong bonds.
This is an all levels class...Perfect for beginners and experienced practitioners alike!